Tea Party Command Center

Stan Stanfield's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"Well stood for, Catherine.  Kudos to you for all the good work that you are doing, a…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 12 to True the Vote Calls Out Rep. Cummings for Role in IRS Targeting Scandal

45 Apr 15
Reply by Duke-Jinx

"JohnnyAnt and Roberto: Found it.  The reference to staking the 7th Fleet at Pearl Ha…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 2 to Rand Paul: America Partly To Blame For Pearl Harbor, World War II

188 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"JohnnyAnt: I'm sorry that I don't have all the info about that whole appalling story…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 2 to Rand Paul: America Partly To Blame For Pearl Harbor, World War II

188 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"This is in reply to both you, Roberto, and RFB: First, I am not the expert here.  Se…"

Stan Stanfield replied Apr 1 to Rand Paul: America Partly To Blame For Pearl Harbor, World War II

188 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"To clarify:  1) We were not "involved in a war with Germany" at that point.  We were…"

Stan Stanfield replied Mar 31 to Rand Paul: America Partly To Blame For Pearl Harbor, World War II

188 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"Impeachment is not the way to go with the Usurper, The Great Pretender, the Imposter…"

Stan Stanfield replied Mar 31 to Obama Supporter: Impeachment may be best for Obama and US

77 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"In reply to an historian, I query why you query the reason Hitler declared was on th…"

Stan Stanfield replied Mar 31 to Rand Paul: America Partly To Blame For Pearl Harbor, World War II

188 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"Buck, Buck, Buck…You DO know that Ted Cruz is ineligible for that office, don't you?…"

188 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"Adesnik of the American Enterprise Institute is being fallacious; and one suspects i…"

188 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"Impeachment is not the best way to go to get rid of the Usurper. 1) It affords him t…"

Stan Stanfield replied Mar 30 to Obama Supporter: Impeachment may be best for Obama and US

77 Apr 5
Reply by Roberto Benitez

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service